You have been hurt because of someone else’s actions (a car crash, a slip and fall, a medical malpractice injury) and you already called Logan, Vance, Sullivan & Kores for help. What should you bring to my intake appointment to discuss my personal injury claim with one of their attorneys?
The short answer is: All of the information that you have may be helpful for us!
Please bring the following information:
- Accident information summary or a police report;
- Your Driver’s License or any other identification;
- Photos of the accident scene and of any injuries. Pictures of the vehicle damage and pictures of your injuries may be very important for us;
- Dash Cam Video;
- All Auto insurance policy information (declarations page);
- Health insurance card;
- Any correspondence from any insurance companies (and do not make any statements to any insurer!);
- Appraisal of your vehicle (if already appraised).
Contact Logan Vance Sullivan & Kores LLP, to schedule an appointment so one of our trained professionals can advise you about your case. We meet with people in person, on the phone and online.