An Aggressive Defense For Criminal Charges
Criminal charges can feel overwhelming. The criminal court system is complex, and it can be difficult to know what to expect. Experienced professionals are working on a case against you, so it is essential to have someone on your side as soon as possible.
At Logan, Vance, Sullivan & Kores LLP, our experienced attorneys are well-equipped to handle a wide range of criminal matters throughout the state of Connecticut. From minor infractions like speeding tickets to serious offenses such as murder, we appear in courthouses all across the state, fighting for our clients’ rights.
Trust Our Experience
Our firm has a comprehensive understanding of criminal law and is prepared to represent you in various cases, including:
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Operating a vehicle while license under suspension
- Reckless driving
- Negligent homicide with a motor vehicle
- Evading responsibility (leaving the scene of an accident)
- Domestic violence charges
- Threatening, stalking, and harassment
- Breach of peace
- Disorderly conduct
- Criminally negligent homicide
- Assault on a public safety or peace officer
- Sexual assault
- Possession of narcotics
- Possession of narcotics with intent to sell
- Sale of narcotics
- Criminal possession of a firearm
- Possession of an assault weapon
- Possession of an illegal capacity magazine
- Any and all firearms-related charges
In addition to our expertise in state criminal defense, our attorneys have significant experience representing clients facing federal offenses. Whether it involves financial crimes, wire fraud, drug trafficking or criminal violations of federal statutes, our team has the necessary knowledge and courtroom skill to handle federal cases effectively.
Strong Support For Agency Accusations
If you find yourself under investigation by a federal agency, such as the Secret Service, ATF, SEC, FBI, DEA, or any other federal law enforcement agency, it is crucial to seek counsel early on. We understand the importance of obtaining experienced representation from the start.
Furthermore, if you have been contacted by any law enforcement agency for an interview or interrogation, it is critical that you consult with experienced counsel before cooperating with any government request.
Get Started On Your Defense
Don’t face criminal charges alone. Contact Logan, Vance, Sullivan & Kores LLP to schedule a consultation today at 860-733-6504, or click here to complete our online form. We are just a call or click away to protect your rights and provide you with a strong defense.