- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Criminal Defense
- General Civil Litigation
Attorney Kores began his career as an assistant public defender in Clearwater, Florida in 2010 after he graduated from Stetson University College of Law. As an assistant public defender, he tried over 20 full jury trials and gained invaluable experience as a trial attorney. He has tried several jury and non-jury cases since his return to Connecticut and has handled matters in courts in Connecticut and Florida ranging from civil rights lawsuits, motor vehicle accidents, dog bites, business litigation, administrative hearings with the Department of Motor Vehicles and Workers' Compensation Commission offices, and serious criminal matters such as possession of narcotics and murder.
Attorney Kores has published articles in many publications including the American Bar Association Journal of Litigation, the Hartford Courant, the Waterbury Republican-American, the Connecticut Lawyer, the Connecticut Law Tribune, the St. Petersburg Bar Association Magazine, and many others.
He believes strongly in giving back to the community and in doing so has also committed numerous hours to pro bono representation including phone consultations with Statewide Legal Services and civil litigation.
Attorney Kores has been recognized in SuperLawyers and Best Lawyers for criminal defense.
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida
- J.D. - 2010
- University of Connecticut
- B.A. - 2006
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Connecticut, Pro Bono Panel, 2013
- Call4Law, Statewide Legal Services, Pro Bono Lawyer, 2013
- Center for the Study of the Presidency and Congress, Mentor, 2019
- Florida Bar Association, 2010
- Connecticut Bar Association, 2013
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, 2013
- Connecticut Lawyer Advisory Committee, Connecticut Bar Association, July 2013
- Connecticut Bar Association, Standing Committee on Professional Ethics, Sept. 2014